Saturday, December 1, 2007

although i always try to see the half of the glass which is full, today i am not the same. i think every thing is sucks. and i don't feel ok. i am in a bad mood. every thing around me is bothering me. i think one reason is because of the weather. its snowing and very foggy. i like to make a excuse of every thing. do you know what i really like to have now? i like to be in a cottage with the fireplace. with a chair which moves (I do not know its name in English) and one favorite book. some times i like to not talk and only think. think about every thing i like. do you know what is the funny thing. i remember when i was a little girl- i am not sure i was going to school or not- i thought with myself and tried to not think for a second but i could not. that 's funny . i wanted to be free. this is my feeling now. i like to be free and do not think about any think. but i can't. AND the problem is I've invited our Canadian friends to my place and i should go now and prepare supper. i like them but now?? i wish the situation was different. why should i do what i don't like ?!!!!! it's late. i should be in rush. i even don't have any plan and don't know what i want to cook for the. may be i feel better when they are here and we talk.

3 comments:

hadeel said...

Don't feel stressed. Just relax and calm down and everything will be okey. Now, i want you to think about the final presentation.

maja said...

I hope someone cheered you up and you had a wonderful evening. And I think you meant a rocking chair, at least I know an Aussie song where they sing about a house among gum trees and mention a "rocking chair".

Scott Douglas said...

You want to sit in a rocking chair. I want to do that too sometimes!