Thursday, December 6, 2007

Oh, my god! Can you believe it. Today is our last day of this semester. I know that time goes very fast but how fast this semester was. I know there are several factors which make me to feel that it is too early to feel my classes are going to finish today. first of all, i had wonderful time in university. Although I was so busy with studying, i had many motivations to do. Our teachers Scott and Sandy were really nice toward us. They provided us organized classes so we did not bore during classes. i was thinking that it is really hard to participate in classes like Grammar and not be tired. As a matter of fact we were fine during the classes because Scott always was trying to make attractive the classes and he was of course successful in this methods. I was talking with a friend of mine abut EAP program and he was so surprised about what I was saying. I was saying that the class was fun and very informative. I cannot imagine who I’ve finished the program and do not feel tired of studying and reading in English. In fact, I’ve been so interested in studying in English and I’m really happy about that. Now I enjoy when I study in English and I know many methods to not read whole text but understand that and this is really important. This semester was really fruitful and hopes it is the case for every one and hopefully this is going to be a good start in university study. I’ll miss EAP3 and will never forget this valuable experience in my life. Good luck every body in exams and THANK your very much Scott and Sandy.

8 comments:

Ghazal said...

I am totally agree with you. It passed so fast and I will miss our days for sure.
Ghazal.

Lisbeth said...

Zahra you are right !!. I always have thought that time is something that we cannot stop and ir looks like every day is going faster than others. I will miss you !!! have a nice exam tomorrow

Joy*^-^* said...

I still remember the first I sit in EAP3 classroom~~take care you guys..good luck..

Matheus said...

I agree with you. For sure the classes were really dinamic and we learned a lot. Differently from you, I'm tired and want to go back. However, at the same time I feel good for doing my best. See you

maja said...

I agree that EAP was a success mostly due to our great teachers! Without them, time would probably have gone by much slower. It's interesting how everyone has the same feeling about time having gone by so fast!

Hanna Hasegawa said...

I thank you for scott and sandi too. We miss our classmates and the freat teachers.

Ahmed said...

Good luck on your exams

Julia said...

Teachers - is the most important factor in studying and we truly were lucky to have them! They prepared us properly for the university life, I am also very thankful and happy that we had such luck!