Thursday, November 15, 2007

last week i was in Saskatoon. it was nice to be there with my Friends. besides, i could get an idea how life is in small cities. that was interesting. you can see all stores and most restaurants there. this is why i did not feel as a stranger there. it is really admirable. in Canada, it does not matter if you are living in small city or big, you can have your needs mostly. i think the only reason which encourage people to go to different parts of county is having better opportunity to find a job or position. under this condition, i will never like to go to big city like Toronto to live except for educational purposes. as long as i can get whatever i like i prefer live in cities like Calgary. however, sometimes my friends say here is not comparable with big cities, i totally disagree with them. i like places which are quiet and peaceful. some times i shock with my opinion. when i was in Iran, i liked living in big and busy city, but here no. i have changed a lot. i think it is a good change. i like to change in an positive approach. although it is hard to say what is positive or negative. whatever, i like living because of its difference and every body is responsible for himself or herself to say who is right or wrong, am i right?!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i was in saskatoon last augest and it wasnt so bad. its so much smaller than calgary and i guess we could see the difference because we are used to living in a big city like calgary.
i would love to go to toronto , i luv it there , its realy nice.

Scott Douglas said...

I've only been to Saskatoon once, but I really liked it. I think if I ever got a job at the University there, I wouldn't mind going :-)

Julia said...

I had a chance to live in both big and small cities and still can't say definitely which one I prefer, I guess, in every choise it is possible to find advantages and disatvanteges...

Joy*^-^* said...

I also have friends in saskatoon. I want to go there so much!

hadeel said...

Even though i enjoy living in Calgary, I admire living in a big city such as Toronto. I do don't know why i feel an unusual attraction to this big city. I hope i can go there for visiting

Ghazal said...

Ah, really did you have fun there. I have never been in Saskachuan. I've heard it is a flat city. Ha Ha Ha...