Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Love

in this blog i like to write about Love. love in different cases has different meanings. I want to focus more on the mothers’ love and their behaviour towar their children. Today i was talking with a friend of mine. she told me that she had an argument with her moms last night and she was so upset of her. however, this morning when she wanted to leave home and come to school she said that every thing was as usual. her mom prepared her food and really cared about her as always. i was thinking how nice moms and their love are toward their children. they in fact sacrifice their life because of their children, may be some body believes that moms wanted to be mom and take responsibility and they knew that how difficult would be growing up the children, so there should not be any complain about the responsibility. as a matter of fact moms are not responsible to bear all troubles coming form their children but usually they do that because of their love which can not be ignored at all. I do believe that parental love especially the moms' love are some thing very unique. it can not be found in any thing else. they are different and can not be replaced by hate.however, this does not mean that the other kinds of love such as the love between a husband and wife are less valuable.

4 comments:

Bill said...

Great idea! I think mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. Also, I love my mother very much because she gave me life and loves me.

hadeel said...

i completely agree with you. Mothers are the greatest thing in this life

Ghazal said...

You are completely correct. All mothers are wonderfull and I love my mom so much.
Ghazal.

Matheus said...

Nice blog!!! Sometimes people forget how important mothers are and just remember after they are gone...